Monday, March 17, 2014

The Luck of the Irish.

So I am sure you guys have been looking forward to an announcement of some sort but unfortunately we have yet to take a positive pregnancy test. On a happier note, we are making progress!
I had my first visit with the Doctor in January and he said it was pretty much going to just be a waiting game. In February my sweet husband and I took off to Mexico for valentines day, the down side; we missed our window for that month! With long faces we looked toward the next month with hope and no scheduling conflicts. Out of the blue I got my period 2 weeks earlier than expected so I went to the doctor and he told me the excruciating cramps were normal when you haven't had a healthy period in a while. He also told me that we could continue with the rest of our plans! So I started another medication and just finished it yesterday. I will go in for an exam Wednesday with the doctor and if everything looks good I will go in for another exam Friday. If everything looks good Friday I will be going in for another exam the following week that will be full of shots and blood samples and medication. I think it is safe to say that we have a busy March ahead of us! Since it is St. Patrick's Day we are stealing all of the luck from this special day to make all our dreams come true!  Fingers crossed, eyes shut tight, making hopeful wishes.

Wish us Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.